Satisfy Your Whole Self
Click the image to learn more about Wellness at WindsorMeade
A perfect passport to well-being and good living is yours at WindsorMeade of Williamsburg. Developed by national specialists and based on a more holistic approach to wellness, our Living Links to Wellness™ program creates an environment that links people to the best in choices, resources and opportunities that go far beyond physical fitness.Indeed, the program recognizes that for a person to really feel well, all intellectual, social, emotional, vocational, spiritual and physical sides must operate together. Developed with much input from our Wellness Team, composed of WindsorMeade of Williamsburg residents, Living Links to Wellness™ lets you choose exactly how you want to satisfy all the components of your whole self.Here is a sample of the kinds of activities and programming you will find through the Living Links to Wellness™ program at WindsorMeade of Williamsburg:
- Hobbies like music and woodworking
- Instruction in computers, crafts, bridge and art classes
- Physical Activities such as walking, swimming/water aerobics, tennis and strength training
- Group Activities including computer networking, discussion groups, book clubs and our Dine Around program
- Trips planned to the theater, wine tastings and day/overnight trips to area attractions
- Daily visits to the state-of-the-art Wellness Center, featuring TechnoGym equipment – exclusive in the state of Virginia to WindsorMeade – group exercise studio and classes taught by professional, motivating instructors. Click here to read what residents have to say.
- Equipment Orientations, personalized exercise programming and fitness assessments provided by our Wellness Coordinator.
- Health Education and Promotion
Additionally, WindsorMeade of Williamsburg partners with the Christopher Wren Assocation’s Lifelong Learning program at the College of William and Mary, and the Lifelong Learning Society at Christopher Newport University. Participation in the Lifelong Learning Program is an opportunity to make friends and take classes in many subjects from foreign language study to computers to yoga and meditation.
It’s Your Life. Live it Strong.
Experience WindsorMeade up-close and personal by visiting WindsorMeade TV
, an exciting new way to learn about our fulfilling, vibrant lifestyle. Choose any of our channels to immerse yourself in unique aspects of this community – its residences, its culture, and its people. This is your opportunity to learn firsthand why WindsorMeade of Williamsburg is the place where each resident defines retirement and getting older according to their own aspirations.