Senior Assisted Living in Williamsburg VA. The Abingdon House at WindsorMeade
WindsorMeade Williamsburg is unique. It’s not just what we provide, but rather how we provide the flexibility and choice that sets us apart. Not medically focused — no rigid meal times or regimented group activities — it’s your life, your time, and we’ve intentionally unstructured things so you get to spend each day your way.
The WindsorMeade Williamsburg Assisted Living approach is easy: We give you and/or your spouse the help you need, while you maintain the highest level of independent lifestyle possible. Just as every resident is unique, so is every personalized Assisted Living program at WindsorMeade. In developing a partnership based on communication and trust, we can better serve our residents and they will enjoy a more fulfilling lifestyle.
At WindsorMeade Williamsburg, we can now offer ALL residents’ access to our Hadley House (Nursing Care). When lifestyle changes and requires additional short-term or long-term support, you will be able to count on compassionate, skilled professionals to provide assistance and support within WindsorMeade’s extended health services in our Hadley House. Residents entering WindsorMeade through our Manchester House (Memory Care) or Abingdon Neighborhood (Assisted Living) can now take full advantage of our premiere nursing services thanks to our newly enhanced residency agreement.
Our customized Assisted Living programs help to ease the residents of our community through lifestyle transitions and enhance happiness. At WindsorMeade Williamsburg, we provide the assistance you require in any of the activities of daily living (eating, dressing, bathing, grooming, getting out of bed or walking around, toileting). We will administer medications and care prescribed.
In addition to the assessment and personalized plan of care, the following is also included in the base Service Fee for each of the Assisted Living tiers:
- Three meals per day, plus snacks and beverages
- Housekeeping every week
- Nursing assistance 24 hours per day
- Water, sewer, electric, heating and cooling
- Maintenance of Assisted Living apartment and grounds
- Special diets, if ordered by physician
- 24-hour security
- Scheduled activities
- Bistro Café
- Medical transportation within a 10-mile radius
- Use of common area facilities (some require scheduling)
- Laundry room
(Please note that a Resident’s physical condition may limit his/her ability to participate in some services.)
Additional accommodations, services and care not included in the base Service Fee but available for additional fees:
- Additional housekeeping (beyond weekly light housekeeping service) at an hourly rate to be established
- On site physician services (physician must have a service agreement with WindsorMeade; fee for services made directly between resident and physician)
- Massage therapy (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Salon services (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Wound care
- Medical supplies and dressings
- Cable TV service (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Catered meal functions (prevailing rates based on menu selection)
- Guest room (prevailing rates, based on availability)
- Personal laundry services (to include wash and fold)
- Rehabilitative services (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Repair of personal appliances, lamps, etc. (fee based per hour plus parts)
- Special programs, concert tickets, catered trips (prevailing rates)
- Telephone (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Internet (prevailing vendor’s rates)
- Roam alert equipment
- Incontinence care
- Personal transportation
- Guest meals
Typically One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Kitchenette.