Frequently Asked Questions
Live it Smart
WindsorMeade is a place devoted to continued wellness, mental stimulation and an abundance of events and activities designed to enhance your life. The bustling culture of the local Williamsburg community provides an abundance of off-campus activities to keep your mind and body enthused. Take a tour of colonial towns, experience the exquisite tastes and aromas of the Williamsburg Winery or visit the many museums and performance halls. Take advantage of the Lifelong Learning programs right here at WindsorMeade with William and Mary’s Christopher Wren Association. At WindsorMeade, you’ll never run out of things to do.
Lifelong Learning Classes
Click on the name of the class to see the full class description. Learn more about the William and Mary’s Christopher Wren Association.
Q&A to Make You Smarter
- How much does it cost to live at WindsorMeade?
- Can we bring our pets?
- Are meals included in the monthly service fee?
- Is the Dining Room service cafeteria style?
- Will residents of WindsorMeade Williamsburg pay real estate taxes or need homeowner’s insurance?
- What if I want to change from one Apartment or Villa to another one?
- If a spouse transfers to Health Care Services (24-hour Nursing Care) or passes away, does the remaining spouse need to transfer to a smaller living unit?
- Will “help” be available if needed?
- What about security?
- Are there overnight accommodations for my family, guests or friends?
- How many Villas and Apartments does WindsorMeade Williamsburg have?