Construction Update – November 16, 2017
November 16, 2017
This is the final edition of these weekly “Community Improvement Updates.” Since WindsorMeade’s expansion began more than a year ago, we have communicated regularly with residents and team members about the effort’s progress, set-backs and challenges. We have produced 64 editions of this resident newsletter in our ongoing effort to keep you well informed. Going forward, updates will be posted on TouchTown TV and shared through memos.
- Hadley House’s renovation is nearing completion.
- Painting is now complete.
- The tile fireplace surround is being installed.
- The State Fire Marshall has approved the construction.
- The architect and engineers are preparing a punch list, which contractors will correct in the coming weeks.
- The nurse server installation for 10 Hadley House resident rooms will begin next week (Monday – Wednesday) and be completed the week after Thanksgiving.
Team Member Updates
- We have completed our interviews with internal candidates for our Household Chef and Household Leader positions; offers have been extended.